Monday, April 14, 2014

Creative Creature



Spring! Can you believe it?! SPRING!

Ask anyone what their favourite season is and they will more than likely tell you a transition season i.e. fall or spring. It's probably because these seasons resemble change and change is good. Well this spring there is a lot of change and I'm not just referring to my hair colour (for those of you who haven't seen me in a while... surprise!). New job, new living situation, new friends, new summer plans, new new new! Finally the weather matches my mood! Happy! Like my songza playlist - "Wake up smiling"! Slash Pharrell's "Happy" on repeat. 

Is it just me or does my room look like spring time meets six-year-old art student. I mean, those are a six year old's tutus and I did buy my pillow cases from the children's section of Home Sense... They don't put maximum age restrictions on these things people! I can't help it but put my spring enthusiasm into my work and obviously my outfit choices. Believe it or not I'm actually starting to stand out a little bit at my school - something I thought was impossible due to the vast range of hair colours in the studios. I also dress like I'm getting younger - the Benjamin Button of Parsons, perhaps? #wearwhatyoulike. Oh, and I smile. A lot. God forbid a fashion student isn't miserable, am I right?

I have big things on the horizon my friends. I hope the spring time is making you as happy as it's making me!

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment