Friday, April 18, 2014

Ya dig?


Just submitted a super massive digital assignment today that took me an absurd number of hours of my life a.k.a. a long time. Just out here working away, contemplating whether I should be wearing sunglasses while I work to protect my eyes from the endless hours staring at my computer screen #shadesfordays #isthatathing? I was digitizing my collection inspired by Donald Judd and other minimalist artists from that time which is what led me to the logo of the collection in the bottom right corner, and the over all design of the clothes. And now I'm voluntarily staring at my screen to tell you all about how I just spent hours...staring at my screen. Oh the irony. Isn't that always the way? Like when it's 3 AM and I have homework and I'm exhausted and just want to sleep but then is 3 AM on a Friday night and I'm like "so.... pizza anyone?". Why don't I just go to bed! 

Hope you're all enjoying a wonderfully spring Easter weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment